Tuesday, December 18, 2007

xmas

4 more days of school.
no more terminator project, after tomorrow.
and i've gotten great marks in 3 classes. i only really have to worry about my studio management class and my location audio class. but i'm really just looking forward to this semester being over. having to do basically all the same stuff over again really blows.

xmas will be great, see my brother, spend time with the curries, see my folks. all that good stuff.

we went to chester last saturday. my friend always does a really burnt xmas play. this year it was a western.
they really have absolutely nothing to do with xmas, except in the finale, they sing an xmas carol.
after the show, they had the cast party and we stuck around and got completely smashed. we sang some songs, bought a painting, stole some flowers/beer.
the rest of the trip was pretty terrible. we forgot our bag on the bus so we had to walk around chester in the completely drenched clothes we wore the day before. also, the storm made the bus an hour and a half late. so we had to sit around in a convenience store for 2 hours, more hung over than i've ever been.
BUT
it turns out, my friend darren is a realtor in chester. i told him my parents were moving back to the south shore, and he remembered i lived in west chester. he apparently has two houses for sale in my parents price range IN west chester.
it's already a good thing that i'll never have to go back to antigonish. but now i'll also get to visit my parents in the neighborhood i grew up in. one of the houses is apparently right across the motherfucking street from my old house.

this is my absolutely last christmas i'm going to spend in antigonish. i guess i'll make it a good one.

tourist:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home