Sunday, February 03, 2008

FUCKED

tonight, i lost my boyfriend at the marquee.
then i tried to find him.

i went to a party with my friends from the nish, thinking he would be there;
but he wasn't..

then i called him at the house where we live. and he was there.
i told him i'd come meet him, then we'd go.

my friend louise lost her scarf and we had to search for it on west street.
then we ate a slice of pizza, and then kept looking.

then we went to the irving, cuz louise had to get something. i bought some chocolate bars.

i came home and he wasn't here. his shoes were here, his coats were here, but he wasn't.
i freaked out.

my cat got outside.
she ran away around the corner of the neighbor's house, then she ran around the communal garbage cans, and i finally caught her.

i brought her into the house where my boyfriend wasn't. i put her in the bedroom where i'm sure he wasn't, so she wouldn't run away again.

i freaked out some more and cried, because i didn't know where my bf was.
then heather heard some guitar playing in my bedroom.
and there he was.
my love was in the bedroom.

i cried some more because we had found him.
jared, heather, nicole and louise all gave me hugs.

louise is now sleeping on my couch, and my love, craig is now next to me.
it was a stressful half hour. but now he's here.

it's time for bed

tourist:

<$BlogCommentAuthor$> said...

<$BlogCommentBody$>

<$BlogCommentDateTime$> <$BlogCommentDeleteIcon$>

Post a Comment

<< Home